CLINICAL MEDICINE → Principles & Practice of Neuro-oncology
Book Name : Principles & Practice of Neuro-oncology
Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 1933864788
Author Name : Minesh Mehta MD; Susan MD Chang;FAAN Newton Herbert MD;
Principles & Practice of Neuro-oncology PDF
- Principles & Practice of Neuro-oncology contains all essentials about neuro – oncologic (brain and spine) cancers account for 19,000 new cases and 13,000 deaths per year. The early and proper diagnosis of these virulent cancers is critical to patient outcomes and diagnosis and treatment strategies are continually evolving.
- The multidisciplinary team that manages these patients involves medical radiation oncology, neurosurgery, molecular biology, neuroimaging, nurses and therapists. Principles and Practices of NeuroOncology establishes a new gold standard in care through a comprehensive, multidisciplinary text covering all aspects of neurooncology.
- Six major sections cover all topics related to epidemiology and etiology, clinical features and supportive care, imaging, neuroanatomy and neurosurgery, medical oncology and targeted therapies, and radiation oncology for adult and pediatric cancers.
- Expert contributors from multiple disciplines provide detailed and in-depth discussions of the the entire field of neuro-oncology including histopathologic harmonization, quality of life amd therapeutic changes in terms of combined modality treatments, the advent of new drugs, especially targeted agents, and the tantalizing early promise of personalized therapeutic approaches.
- With contributions from over 180 authors, numerous diagrams, illustrations and tables, and a 48-page color plate section, Principles and Practice of Neuro-Oncology reflects the breadth and depth of this multi-faceted specialty.
Principles & Practice of Neuro-oncology pdf
please wait for 5 seconds
Download does not start? click here: download