100 Cases in Clinical Medicine PDF Free Download
100 Cases in Clinical Medicine PDF Free Download Today, in this article, we will share the very high yield 100 Cases in Clinical Medicine PDF file with our valuable users. This book is considered as one of the very high yield sources for the better understanding of the Clinical Medicine. The 100 Cases in Clinical Medicine PDF file has been uploaded to our online repository for the safer downloading of the file. Happy free ebook download!
100 Cases in Clinical Medicine is an indispensable revision tool for medical students preparing for clinical examinations or OSCEs. Using scenarios which mimic daily life, the cases will interest students in clinical problems and help them develop their clinical reasoning skills, with each case presenting details of a patient’s medical history and the key findings of a clinical examination, together with initial investigation results for evaluation.
Key questions then prompt the student to evaluate the patient, and reach a decision regarding their condition and the possible management plan, while the answer pages will help the student to understand the processes that a clinician goes through in dealing with the problems presented. Contents are organized to provide a quick review of each body system, with a selection of cases relevant to that specific system, then the majority are presented randomly to mimic real life in a GP surgery or emergency department.
New to this edition: a review of each body system as well as random cases; new page design with a second color used throughout; and brought up-to-date with 25% new cases.
- Succinct case studies presented in an easy-to-read format, listing history, examination, and investigations
- Investigation data include a mixture of results for interpretation: radiographs, ECGs and laboratory results such as blood investigations
- Questions at the end of each case prompt students to think about their options for diagnosis, interpretation, investigation, and management
- Answer pages then guide students through the clinician’s sequence of thoughts and actions
- Many common problems are covered, plus a handful of rare or unusual cases
- To be complemented by future titles 100 Cases in Surgery and 100 Cases in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
P John Rees, Consultant Physician and Professor of Medical Education, King’s College London School of Medicine at Guy’s, King’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals, London, UK
James Pattison, Consultant Nephrologist, Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK
Gwyn Williams, Emeritus Professor of Medicine, King’s College London School of Medicine at Guy’s, King’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals, London, UK
Series Editor: P John Rees MD FRCP
- Series: 100 Cases
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 2 edition (January 26, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0340926597
- ISBN-13: 978-0340926598