Pharmacology and the Nursing Process 8th Edition
Pharmacology and the Nursing Process 8th Edition Pharmacology and the Nursing Process 8th Edition authored by Linda Lane Lilley (Ph.D. RN)is an incredible resource which provides valuable information on the safe administration of drugs to the patients. Now with the 8th edition of this book in your hands, you will be able to access key information related to important/life-saving drugs. In addition, nursing students will also find high-yield pharmacology facts related to nursing practices with great emphasis on how to safely administer drugs. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Pharmacology and the Nursing Process 8th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We hope that you people will find this book useful in your studies and exam preparation.
For those who are not aware, Pharmacology and the Nursing Process PDF provides everything a nursing student/practitioner needs; essential patient assessment techniques, prioritization, nursing diagnoses, evaluations, and interventions. All of this is aimed at helping you perform your duties effectively no matter the setting you are working at. We, here at the Medicos Republic, highly recommend Pharmacology and the Nursing Process 8th Edition PDF to our readers.
Features of Pharmacology and the Nursing Process PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- 600+ high-definition and full-color illustrations which serve as a visual aid in helping you learn and memorize important concepts of pharmacology.
- Each chapter ends with high-yield pharmacology summaries & discussions, pharmacology pearls for nurses and practice questions.
- New features include “Safety: What Went Wrong?” case studies which simulate real hospital conditions.
- The 8th edition also offers QSEN competencies that have been added to text study titles.
- Readers will also be able to benefit from Integrated NCLEX® Examination preparationwhich offers NCLEX Examination review questions at the end of each chapter with high-yield answer explanations.
- Very user-friendly and easy-to-understand text combined with superbly-illustrated diagrams and flowcharts to help you build stronger foundations in pharmacology.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Pharmacology and the Nursing Process 8th Edition PDF:
PART 1: PHARMACOLOGY BASICS
PART 2: DRUGS AFFECTING THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM
PART 3: DRUGS AFFECTING THE AUTONOMIC NERVOUS SYSTEM
PART 4: DRUGS AFFECTING THE CARDIOVASCULAR AND RENAL SYSTEMS
PART 5: DRUGS AFFECTING THE ENDOCRINE AND REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEMS
PART 6: DRUGS AFFECTING THE RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
PART 7: ANTIINFECTIVE AND ANTIINFLAMMATORY DRUGS
PART 8: CHEMOTHERAPEUTIC DRUGS AND BIOLOGIC AND IMMUNE MODIFIERS
PART 9: DRUGS AFFECTING THE GASTROINTESTINAL SYSTEM AND NUTRITION
PART 10: DERMATOLOGIC, OPHTHALMIC, AND OTIC DRUG