Emergency Nursing Core Curriculum (6th Edition) PDF Free Download [Direct Link]
Emergency Nursing Core Curriculum (6th Edition) PDF Free Download [Direct Link] Whether you are a new or an experienced emergency nurse, you’ll find that the Emergency Nursing Core Curriculum, 6th Edition is an essential tool for your practice. Authored by the Emergency Nurses Association (ENA), this highly-respected resource will help you build and verify your knowledge, develop practice standards, improve quality of care, and educate nursing staff as well as patients and families. The Emergency Nursing Core Curriculum, 6th Edition is also the ideal resource to help you prepare for the Certification for Emergency Nurses (CEN) exam.
- Authored by ENA, you can rely on this text to be the most authoritative and up-to-date resource available.
- The text’s outline format and an alphabetical listing of the Clinical Emergencies chapters mean you can find the information you need – fast!
- The most recent CEN examination content is included to ensure that you’re prepared and confident.
- Nine new chapters incorporate the latest information about:
- Complementary and Alternative Therapies
- Cultural Dimensions and Emergency Nursing
- End-of-Life Issues in the Emergency Department
- Hemodynamic Monitoring
- Hematologic/Oncologic Emergencies
- Mechanism of Injury
- Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Forensic Nursing Practice
- A new unit on trauma emergencies reorganizes information from the previous edition to help you more easily find the facts you need.
More illustrations and tables are included to enhance your understanding of key information