Fischer’s Mastery of Surgery – 2 Volume Set – 7th edition eBook PDF Download
Hi Welcome to our site..Always Surgeryis difficult with so many steps that involves in the procedure ..So this book will be the best one for all your Needs..
Here are the core procedures every general surgeon needs to master, in step-by-step detail with commentary from experts in the field. In two full-color volumes, Fischer’s Mastery of Surgery, Seventh Edition includes the essentials of diagnosis, anatomy, and pre-operative planning while maintaining a focus on clear, step-by-step depictions and descriptions of procedures. This thoroughly revised edition brings you up to date with evidence-based approaches for virtually any surgery you’ll be called upon to perform.
Key Features of Fischer’s Mastery of Surgery – 2 Volume Set – 7th edition
- Provides extensive coverage of vascular surgery as well as of common thoracic, breast, esophageal, endocrine, colorectal, gastric, pancreatic, liver, and biliary procedures.
- Walks you step by step through each procedure, with tips and cautions from leading surgeons.
- Includes background and history for each procedure, as well as diagnostic and postoperative considerations.
- Features more than 3,400 illustrations that offer a surgeon’s-eye-view of the most advanced approaches.
- Concludes each chapter with expert editorial commentary that puts the chapter material in a broad context and provides helpful critiques of the most recent literature.
- Streamlines the table of contents to combine chapters on open and minimally invasive approaches
Please LIKE OUR PAGE FACEBOOK PAGE