Handbook of Pathology for Postgraduate Students Sandhya Sundaram First Edition 2018 eBook [PDF] Download
Handbook of Pathology for Postgraduate Students Sandhya Sundaram First Edition
When it’s comes to Pathology there are So many resources like Robbins , Harshmohan and Soo.but the Gold Standard one is Robbins and this book is Recommended by so many healHe professionals.
But when you say Easy Readability Book then this is the Excellent Book for you Handbook of Pathology for Postgraduate Students Sandhya Sundaram .
The handbook contains a compilation of essential topics for postgraduate students in pathology. It makes an attempt to highlight important lesions from each system, while including fundamental topics. Some of the learning points have been summarized under the heading pearls in pathology.
Handbook of Pathology for Postgraduate Students Sandhya Sundaram First Edition 2018
Table of contents in Handbook of Pathology for Postgraduate Students
1.Lesions of the Head and Neck 1
2. Oral Lesions 12
3. CNS Lesions 17
4. Ophthalmic Lesions 28
5. Spectrum of Breast Lesions 34
6. Lesions of the Lung 50
7. Approach to Gastrointestinal Biopsies 64
8. Case Files of GIT Lesions 70
9. Histological Approach to Hepatobiliary Lesions 78
10. Patterns in Pancreatic and Gallbladder Lesions 91
11. Medical Renal Disease 100
12. Pathologic Lesions of Kidneys, Urethra and Urinary Bladder 111
13. Male Genital Tract Lesions Including Prostate 123
14. Diseases of the Female Genital Tract 133
15. Soft Tissue Tumors and Tumor-like Lesions 148
16. Lesions of the Bone and Joints 161
17. Skin Lesions 174
18. Non-neoplastic Lesions of the Lymph Node 188
19. Diagnostic Approach to Lymphoma 194
20. Endocrine Pathology 203
21. Pap Smear—Gynecological Cytology 216
22. Cytology Slide Case Discussion Part I 227
23. Cytology Slide Case Discussion Part II 237
24. Hematology 257
25. Approach to Bleeding Disorders 281
26. Automation in Hematology/Clinical Pathology 284.
About the Author of Handbook of Pathology for Postgraduate Students
Sandhya Sundaram MD, DNB is currently Professor and Head, Department of Pathology, Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute (SRMC&RI), Chennai. She has more than 19 years of experience in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and as senior consultant pathologist. She has also authored a chapter titled “Pathology for the surgeon” in the textbook Short Cases in Surgery, 2nd edn (CBSPD, 2012).
She has to her credit more than 55 publications in national and international journals with a recent publication in Oncogene (Impact factor 7.96). She is supported by a team of very dedicated faculty members of pathology, experienced editorial team and the guidance of senior administrative heads of SRMC&RI.