Sima Jain Dermatology: Illustrated Study Guide and Comprehensive Board Review Second Edition eBook [PDF] Download
Sima Jain Dermatology: Illustrated Study Guide and Comprehensive Board Review Second Edition
More portable, easier-to-read, and many many more photos than Galderma. Far fewer typos. I haven’t re-taken my mock boards yet, so can’t say how effective it is for me. Most of the residents in my program have purchased it.
A fully-illustrated, note-packed volume of information, Dermatology: Illustrated Study Guide and Comprehensive Board Review fulfills a real need for a single study guide for the Dermatology Board Exam. Written by a previous Chief Resident of Dermatology at the University of Illinois at Chicago Medical Center, the text focuses on presenting comprehensive information in an easy-to-understand, easy-to-remember format.
Features of Sima Jain Dermatology
· Close to 800 full-color clinical and histologic images
· Over 75 new histopathologic images and over 170 tables
· Layout similar to first edition with outline approach
· Clinical images parallel to corresponding text for easy reinforcement of text
· Updated coverage of new medications, new entities and new mutations
· Must-have for any dermatologist or dermatology resident for studying for the in-service training exam and dermatology board exam
· Excellent review source for dermatology with easy to read format, numerous mnemonics and high-quality clinical images.
About the Author
Dr. Sima Jain is a board certified dermatologist at Mid Florida Dermatology (private practice) whose special interests include pediatric dermatology, women’s health, anti-aging therapy, skin cancer, and acne. She has extensive training and experience in medical dermatology, cosmetic dermatology, and laser and dermatologic surgery. Dr. Jain completed her dermatology training in Chicago, Illinois at the University of Illinois at Chicago Medical Center. During her training, she was chosen to become Chief Resident due to her leadership and excellence in teaching. Alpha Omega Alpha, the prestigious medical honor society, selected Dr. Jain to receive their annual Resident Teaching Award for proving “excellent clinical teaching” to residents and medical students. Since completing her training, she has continued to receive awards for excellence in patient care, including the Patient’s Choice Award and the Compassionate Doctor Recognition