DeVita Hellman and Rosenberg Cancer Principles & Practice of Oncology – Eleventh Edition 11e eBook [PDF] Free Download
Hi Dear Future doctors and Medicos welcome to our site here you can download DeVita Hellman and Rosenberg Cancer Principles & Practice of Oncology – Eleventh Edition 11e eBook [PDF] Format Directly from the Drive without any Redirects and pop-ups Don’t forget to Like our Page. You can also now download books for your MRCP MRCS FRCS , NEET-PG FMGE USMLE Examinations , we hope this article will help you.
DeVita Hellman and Rosenberg Cancer Principles & Practice of Oncology – Eleventh Edition
Now updated online for the life of the edition, DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 11th Editionkeeps you up to date in this fast-changing field. Every quarter, your eBook will be updated with late-breaking developments in oncology, including new drugs, clinical trials, and more.
This unique, continually updated reference remains the gold standard reference in the field.
Keypoints in DeVita Hellman and Rosenberg Cancer Principles & Practice of Oncology
- A focus on immunotherapy throughout and new chapters on precision oncology and the microbiome.
- Guidance on managing every type of cancer,while incorporating recent treatment advances.
- The most effective strategies for managing every type of cancer by stage of presentation.
- Balanced, multidisciplinary advice from a surgeon, a medical oncologist, and a radiation oncologist.
- Important related topics such as cancer screening and prevention, palliative care, supportive oncology, and quality of life issues.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
About the Authors
- Vincent T. DeVita MD
- Steven A. Rosenberg MD, PhD
Chief of Surgery, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health; Professor of Surgery, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences School of Medicine, Bethesda, MD; Professor of Surgery, George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, DC
- Theodore S. Lawrence MD, PhD
Isadore Lampe Professor and Chair, Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI