Dubois’ Lupus Erythematosus and Related Syndromes Ninth Edition 9e eBook PDF Free Download
Hi Dear Future doctors and Medicos welcome to our site here you can Dubois’ Lupus Erythematosus and Related Syndromes Ninth Edition 9e eBook PDF Free Download Format Directly from the Drive without any Redirects and pop-ups Don’t forget to Like our Page. You can also now download books for your MRCP MRCS FRCS , NEET-PG FMGE USMLE Examinations , we hope this article will help you.Lets check the Features of this Book now
Dubois’ Lupus Erythematosus and Related Syndromes Ninth Edition
Dubois’ Lupus Erythematosus and Related Syndromes has been recognized internationally as the go-to clinical reference on lupus and other connective tissue diseases. From basic scientific principles to practical points of clinical management, the updated 9th Edition provides extensive, authoritative coverage of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) and its related diseases in a logical, clearly written, user-friendly manner. It’s an ideal resource for rheumatologists and internal medicine practitioners who need a comprehensive clinical reference on all aspects of SLE, connective tissue diseases, and the antiphospholipid syndromes.
What is in this Book ??
- Provides complete clinical coverage of every aspect of cutaneous and systemic lupus erythematosus, including definitions, pathogenesis, autoantibodies, clinical and laboratory features, management, prognosis, and patient education.
- Contains an up-to-date overview of significant advances in cellular, molecular, and genetic technologies, including genetic advancements in identifying at-risk patients.
- Offers an increased focus on the clinical management of related disorders such as Sjogren’s syndrome, scleroderma, polymyositis, and antiphospholipid syndrome (APS).
- Presents the knowledge and expertise of more international contributors to provide new global perspectives on manifestations, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Features a vibrant, full-color format, with graphs, algorithms, differential diagnosis comparisons, and more schematic diagrams throughout.