Rosen’s Emergency Medicine: Concepts And Clinical Practice: Volume – 1&2 Ninth Edition PDF Download
Rosen’s Emergency Medicine – Best Selling Book over an Decade in emergency medicine since this has been the Favorite one for all the Emergency Medicine Department Residents and Consultants.Since its revolutionary first edition in 1983, Rosen’s Emergency Medicine set the standard for reliable, accessible, and comprehensive information to guide the clinical practice of emergency medicine. Generations of emergency medicine residents and practitioners have relied on Rosen’s as the source for current information across the spectrum of emergency medicine practice.
Rosen’s Emergency Medicine Ninth Edition
- Delivers clear, precise information, focused writing and references; relevant, concise information; and generous use of illustrations provide definitive guidance for every emergency situation.
- Offers the most immediately relevant content of any emergency medicine reference, providing diagnostic and treatment recommendations with clear indications and preferred actions.
- Presents the expertise and knowledge of a new generation of editors, who bring fresh insights and new perspectives to the table.
- Online content includes 1,200 questions and answers, as well as select video clips showing how to best perform key procedures.
- Includes more than 550 new figures, including new anatomy drawings, new graphs and algorithms, and new photos.
- Provides diligently updated content throughout, based on only the most recent and relevant medical literature.
- Provides improved organization in sections to enhance navigation and six new chapters: Airway Management for the Pediatric Patient; Procedural Sedation and Analgesia for the Pediatric Patient; Drug Therapy for the Pediatric Patient; Co-Morbid Medical Emergencies During Pregnancy; Drug Therapy in the Geriatric Patient; and Global and Humanitarian Emergency Medicine.