Churchill’s Pocketbook of Differential Diagnosis third Edition PDF Download
Churchill’s Pocketbook of Differential Diagnosis third Edition is Good Book to read and comes with all the essential information that we need for our Medical School to solve the Cases. Making a correct diagnosis is one of the key aspects of every medical student’s and junior doctor’s clinical training, and problem-based learning is now widely used to focus on the causes behind the presentation of a clinical feature.
Churchill’s Pocketbook of Differential Diagnosis third Edition
This best-selling book is packed full of information to help the reader move from a presenting problem to an accurate diagnosis.
- This Fourth Edition covers 127 common presenting problems in both medicine and surgery in a consistent format.
- Each topic includes a list of all potential causes of the condition, colour coded to indicate common, occasional or rare causes. Important geographical variations are also highlighted.
- Two sections cover the differential diagnosis of biochemical and haematological disorders which provide a ready check when reviewing abnormal results
- The text includes a targeted guide to the relevant general and specific follow-up investigations which should be carried out as appropriate.
- At the end of each topic a box highlights important learning points, or indicates symptom and signs suggestive of significant pathology which require urgent action.
- Eighty colour photographs of key clinical presentations have been added to assist symptom recognition.
- Two new chapters on Hypotension and Photophobia.
Table of contents
Anaemia (low plasma haemoglobin)
Blood urea nitrogen