Mayo Clinic A to Z Health Guide: Everything You Need to Know About Signs, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment and Prevention PDF Download
Mayo Clinic A to Z Health Guide is one of the best Guide for clinical medicine to the Basic human beings to know The best weapon against any condition is knowledge. Learn from the experts in Mayo Clinic’s complete guide to identifying, treating, and preventing a broad range of common medical issues.
This is really basic info, good for a person who needs an intro type explanation. I do think that for that given it apparently being for that type audience the index is poor. You’d need to know variations of how a condition might be categorized (e.g., COPD) to know where info might be located within the book.
Key Points of the Book
- Easy-to-understand explanations of more than 100 health conditions
- Comprehensive lists of frequent signs and symptoms
- Professional insight on tests and procedures used to make a diagnosis
- Essential advice on treatments, including commonly used medications
- Up-to-date prevention guidelines for illnesses that may affect your quality of life
About the Author
Mayo Clinic, a not-for-profit institution, is among the world’s first and oldest group practices of medicine, dedicated to providing comprehensive diagnosis and effective treatment for complex medical problems in every specialty. With this depth of expertise, Mayo Clinic occupies a unique position as a resource to help people lead healthier lives. Mayo Clinic has published reliable health information for millions of consumers worldwide since 1983. Revenues support Mayo Clinic programs, including education and research.