FMGE JUNE 2018 Exam Questions with Answers Free Download PDF
FMGE JUNE 2019 Exam Questions with Answers is a handwritten format notes with all the essential topics that we need to know for the FMGE examinations.Drug of choice for MRSA? Answer: Vancomycin (Note: For VRSA – DOC is Daptomycin)
(DOC for nasal carriers of MRSA – mupirocin)
2. Vaccines given post-splenectomy give protection from diseases caused by?
Answer: ?S.Pneumoniae, Hemophilus Influenza, and Nesseria Meningitidis
3. A child had chocolate pastry and got diarrhea within 3 hours of consumption. Which microorganism is
responsible for this?
Answer: Staph Aureus
4. A 12 year old girl with irritability, dry mouth and slow skin pinch. Next step of management is?
Answer: – Ringer’s Lactate
5. Which of the following is determining factor for severity of TOF?
Answer: Pulmonary Stenosis
6. Most common cause of blindness in India? Answer: cataract
7. How much folic acid supplementation should be given in pregnancy?
Answer: 400 µg/day
8. A 27 years old female with history of PID. She is unable to conceive for last 6 months with unprotected sex. Next
step of management is?
9. Weight gain of female in pregnancy?
10. How much is the sodium concentration in ORS as per WHO?
Along with this there are more than 300Questions were added and this will give you a better idea about the Entrance examinations.
FMGE JUNE 2018 Exam Questions with AnswersFMGE JUNE 2018 Exam Questions with Answers