Rodak Clinical Hematology Atlas Fifth Edition 5e PDF Download
Rodak Clinical Hematology Atlas Fifth Edition PDF is an best selling one among all other hematology books especially the contents will be mainly made for internal medicine residents who are rotating in hematology.An excellent companion to Rodak’s Hematology: Clinical Principles & Applications, this award-winning atlas offers complete coverage of the basics of hematologic morphology, including examination of the peripheral blood smear, basic maturation of the blood cell lines, and information on a variety of clinical disorders.
Rodak Clinical Hematology Atlas Fifth Edition
Nearly 500 photomicrographs, schematic diagrams, and electron micrographs vividly illustrate hematology from normal cell maturation to the development of various pathologies so you can be sure you’re making accurate conclusions in the lab.
- Schematic diagrams, photomicrographs, and electron micrographs are found in every chapter to visually enhance understanding of hematologic cellular morphology.
- Smaller trim size, concise text, and spiral binding make it easy to reference the atlas in the laboratory.
- Chapter on normal newborn peripheral blood morphology covers the normal cells found in neonatal blood.
- Chapter on body fluids illustrates the other fluids found in the body besides blood, using images from cytocentrifuged specimens.
- The most common cytochemical stains, along with a summary chart for interpretation, are featured in the leukemia chapters to help classify both malignant and benign leukoproliferative disorders.
- Chapter featuring morphologic changes after myeloid hematopoietic growth factors is included in the text.