Textbook of Family Medicine – Ninth edition 9e PDF Download
Textbook of Family Medicine – Ninth edition is an essential one for the Family medicine fellows since this is flow with full knowledge and understanding concepts that makes easier for the reader to get a accurate diagnosis and treatment on case basis.Please Kindly support us by sharing our site with your friend’s and Family .
Textbook of Family Medicine – Ninth edition
This ninth edition of the Textbook of Family Medicine, edited by Drs. Robert E. Rakel and David P. Rakel, remains your 1 choice for complete guidance on the principles of family medicine, primary care in the community, and all aspects of clinical practice. Ideal for both residents and practicing physicians, this medical reference book includes evidence-based, practical information to optimize patient care and prepare you for the ABFM exam. A clean, quick-reference layout makes it easy for you to put information to work immediately in your practice.
- Gain a new understanding of the patient-centered medical home and how to achieve this status in outpatient clinics.
- Make the most effective care decisions with help from “Evidence vs. Harm” icons that guide you through key treatments of common medical conditions.
- Take advantage of today’s most useful online resources with a convenient list of outstanding clinical websites.
- Quickly spot “Best Evidence Recommendations” with special boxes located throughout the text, and glean helpful tips on diagnosis and therapy from “Key Points” boxes found on every page.
- Quickly access content with an efficient new layout that includes more than 1,000 tables and full-color illustrations.
About the Author of family medicine Book
David Rakel,MD was the founder and director of the University of Wisconsin Integrative Medicine program and is now Professor and Chair of the Department of Family & Community Medicine at the University of New Mexico Medical School in Albuquerque, NM.