The Wills Eye Manual Office and Emergency Room Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Disease – Sixth edition 6e PDF Download
The Wills Eye Manual Office and Emergency Room Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Disease – Sixth edition book is an best guide when its comes to Ophthalmology and respective diseases belived to be one of the best book ever since this is best selling one written by almost best opthalmologist. Kindly support us by sharing our website with ur friends and family members..
The Wills Eye Manual Office and Emergency Room Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Disease – Sixth edition
Completely revised, this 6th edition of The Wills Eye Manual: Office And Emergency Room Diagnosis And Treatment Of Eye Diseaseis the perfect guide for all clinicians who treat eye disorders.
Written in a concise outline format, this easy-to-read, pocket-sized reference is perfect for diagnosis and management of hundreds of ocular conditions. From symptom to treatment it covers every ocular disorder likely to be encountered in an office, emergency room, or hospital setting.
Yet even though its small enough to fit in a pocket, this book provides the most accurate and current information on over 200 ophthalmic conditions. It even includes the results of some of the most recent major clinical trials including those related to the care of patients with macular degeneration and retinal vein occlusion.
Whats New in this edition
- Chapters thoroughly updated and streamlined to make room for new and expanded topics
- Recent major clinical trials data included on care of patients with macular degeneration and retinal vein occlusion
- Updates in the management of orbital fractures, eyelid lacerations, strabismus, amblyopia, and ocular malignancies
- New high definition photographs of external, anterior segment, and posterior segment disease processes
- Imaging modalities updated, especially optical coherence tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, computed tomography, and ultrasound biomicroscopy