Conn’s Current Therapy -2020 Edition PDF Download
Conn’s Current Therapy -2020 Edition PDF is a best Guide book that covers almost entire medical subjects with all the new drug interventions and therapies for your own knowledge and treatment.Every year one of the top listed book among best selling medical Books.We hope this book will be very helpful to you.Please Support us by sharing our website with your friends and family members.
Conn’s Current Therapy -2020 Edition
Designed to suit a wide range of healthcare providers, including primary care, subspecialties, and allied health, Conn’s Current Therapy has been a trusted clinical resource for more than 70 years. The 2020 edition continues this tradition of excellence with current, evidence-based treatment information presented in a concise yet in-depth format. More than 300 topics have been carefully reviewed and updated to bring you state-of-the-art information even in the most rapidly changing areas of medicine.
- Offers personal approaches from recognized leaders in the field, covering common complaints, acute diseases, and chronic illnesses along with the most current evidence-based clinical management options.
- Follows a consistent, easy-to-use format throughout, with diagnosis, therapy, drug protocols, and treatment pearls presented in quick-reference boxes and tables for point-of-care answers to common clinical questions.
- Includes new and significantly revised chapters on neurofibromatosis, autism, psoriatic arthritis, and postpartum depression.
- Features thorough updates in areas critical to primary care, including Acute Myocardial Infarction • Hypertension • Peripheral Arterial Disease • Valvular Heart Disease • Hepatitis C • Irritable Bowel Syndrome • Obsessive Compulsive Disorder • Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease • Fibromyalgia • Menopause • Travel Medicine • and more.
- Provides current drug information thoroughly reviewed by PharmDs.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of new contributors who provide a fresh perspective in their specialties.
- Features nearly 300 images, including algorithms, anatomical illustrations, and photographs, that provide useful information for diagnosis.