Current Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery, Fifteenth Edition 15e PDF Download
Current Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery, Fifteenth Edition PDF is a best book for medical Students and doctors who is really to know about Surgerical knowledge .Great Guide for Surgery resident doctors to get the clear protocols and latest Time to time updates in General Surgery.We hope this book will be very useful for your exams as well as current practical knowledge too.
Current Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery, Fifteenth Edition 15e
Updated Surgical concepts and protocols in this Fifteenth Edition comes with complete updated illustrations.
- Expansive coverage of general surgery and all subspecialties you need to be versed in, including otolaryngology, plastic and reconstructive surgery, gynecology, orthopedics, urology, oncology, organ transplantation, and pediatric surgery
- Intuitively organized to help you find answers quickly and easily
- More than 600 photographs and illustrations
- Detailed treatment algorithms
- Concise overview of core topics in the general surgery curriculum
- Hundreds of chapter-ending multiple choice review questions
- Updated throughout with the latest research and discoveries.
About the Author
Gerard M. Doherty, MD, is Surgeon-in-Chief, Brigham Health and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute; Crowley Family Distinguished Chair, Department of Surgery, Brigham and Women’s Hospital; and Moseley Professor of Surgery, Harvard Medical School.