Rogers west Imaging Skeletal Trauma – Fourth edition 4e PDF Download
Rogers west Imaging Skeletal Trauma – Fourth edition PDF is a best Guide Book for radiologist as well as Orthopedic Surgeons to get the best out of it comes with complete radiologic images with includes all.We hope this book must be helpful for you please support us by sharing our website with your friends and family members.
Rogers west Imaging Skeletal Trauma – Fourth edition
Last published over a decade ago, this classic radiology text has been exhaustively updated by leading experts to provide the latest techniques and advances available in radiology today.
Exceptional in scope and lavishly illustrated throughout, Imaging of Skeletal Trauma continues to offer a comprehensive view of diagnostic imaging in the evaluation of skeletal trauma, now in one consolidated single volume.
- Master imaging techniques for the patient with multiple injuries, and understand the epidemiology and classification of various fractures, including chondral, osteochondral, stress, and pathologic.
- Explore the effects of various traumatic childhood injuries on the growing skeleton.
- Address the diagnostic pitfalls for a complete range of common, rare, and acute injuries.
- Access up-to-date information on the role of helical CT and MR imaging in the evaluation of acute skeletal trauma.
- View nearly 3,000 radiographs, CTs, and MR images, along with a wealth of line drawings that richly depict the principal features of all common fractures and dislocations.
- Access the most important, need-to-know information regarding all aspects of imaging skeletal trauma with this consolidated single-volume edition.