Ophthalmology Secrets in Color – 4th edition PDF Download
Ophthalmology Secrets in Color – 4th edition is a best guide book for ophthalmologist to gain the most essential concepts in their subjects which is almost always liked by the examiners.in this book almost all contents are made in the view of board examiners to access the knowledge of the exam takers.hope this book might be the best one for you.Please support us by sharing our website with your friends and family members.
Ophthalmology Secrets in Color – 4th edition
Portable and high yield, Ophthalmology Secrets in Color is perfect for use in clerkships, for exam prep, or as a handy clinical reference. From basic science to problems of the aging eye, it covers everything you need to stay abreast of the latest in this broad specialty. A bestselling volume in the popular Secret Series,its Q&A format, helpful lists and tables, and informal tone combine to make reference fast, easy, and enjoyable.
- A question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, and practical tips from the authors expedite reference and review.
- Two-color page layout, “Key Points” boxes, and lists of useful websites enhance your reference power.
- Top 100 Secrets section combines the top 100, high-yield facts into one chapter, providing a concise overview of the latest issues in ophthalmology.
- High-yield content is ideal for exam preparation.
- Key clinical images are presented in full-color.
- Portable size is designed to fit perfectly into a lab coat pocket.
- Updated chapters reflect the latest advances in ophthalmology.