Rowan’s Primer of EEG – Second edition 2e PDF Download
Rowan’s Primer of EEG – Second edition 2e PDF is a best Guide book for Internal medicine residents who is really interested in knowing about EEG and the specific cases that gaves some specific appearance in EEGs. We hope this book might be helpful for you. Dont forget to share our website with your friends and family members.
Rowan’s Primer of EEG – Second edition 2e PDF
The new edition of Rowan’s Primer of EEG continues to provide clear, concise guidance on the difficult technical aspects of how to perform and interpret EEGs. Practical yet brief, it is perfectly suited for students, residents, and neurologists alike. Included reference material will be continually useful, even to the experienced epileptologist.
- Features brief, to-the-point text with easily understandable language for quick reference.
- Portable design makes it simple to carry anywhere.
- Concise, reader-friendly format features improved 4-color design and online quiz-format assessment questions within each chapter.
- Includes the new nomenclature for EEGs put forth by the American Clinical Neurophysiology Society.
- Features a greater focus on pediatrics content and includes online videos detailing clinical descriptions of seizures and EEG interpretation.